We will reopen for business on Monday June 1st now that Kitsap County has moved to Phase 2 of the Safe Start process. Please call for appointments before coming to the store. Minor adjustments and repairs can be done "curbside" if an appointment has been made so please call and ask for curbside service if that is what you would prefer.
We want to thank all our clients for their patience and understanding during the closure. Our top priority is the safety of our clients and our staff so the store and each station will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times each day. We will have the proper P.P.E.(personal protective equipment) in place and we will be monitoring it for proper use.
We will be reopening with certain guidelines in place and those are as follows(Guidelines are subject to change):
- All new orders that need to be done in person will require an appointment. Appointments will be a maximum of 45 minutes so we can have time for sanitation between clients. If you need multiple pairs (computer, reading, safety suns, etc.) please notify us when you make your appointment and additional time will be allotted.
- Do not come to your appointment if you are sick. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment when you are better.
- Everyone that comes into the shop will be required to wear a face covering, have their temperature taken and use hand sanitizer as you enter. We will be utilizing our side door by the handicap parking for our entrance. Please do not use the main entrance of the building, Achieve Eye and Laser will be checking their patients at that entry way.
- Please come alone unless you require a caregiver or if the eyewear order is for a child, then they may be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Only one child may enter the store for ordering. If you have multiple children that need eyeglasses, each child will need a separate appointment.
- Only two of the four workstations will be in use to provide proper physical distancing and each workstation will be cleaned after every appointment.
- An Optician will be assigned to help each client choose new frames. The Optician will bring frames to each client for selection to avoid cross contamination of frames. Then any frames handled by clients will be sanitized after each appointment.
- Children need to stay with their parent/guardian the entire time of the order.
- We will have a voluntary client list for any customer that would like to sign it.
Please call ahead if you have any questions, 360-698-1685 regarding guidelines and/or safety protocol.
Kitsap Optical Management
Kitsap Optical is the leading independent eyewear shop on the Olympic Peninsula.
We focus our passion on eyewear alone. We create relationships with savvy, confident consumers who believe in letting quality and design speak for themselves—and who, like us, get that style is a matter of individuality and creative integrity.
Our understanding of contemporary eyewear and sun wear makes us an authority on how glasses should be crafted, how they should feel, and what they should express for each client's style and attitude.
Kitsap Optical employs fully licensed opticians, stylists and apprentices ready to fill prescriptions, make you look great and customize your lenses. We have set the bar for independent eyewear retailers since 1982 because of our unwavering belief in quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Kitsap Optical also offers the best frames from locations around the world.
We invite you to stop by Kitsap Optical and experience the difference between us and just any other optical shop.